Stimule les fonctions immunitaires, favorise l'assimilation du fer et intervient dans les mécanismes de l'effort. L'acide ascorbique est un antioxydant important.
Quantité à distribuer
- Chevaux à l'entrainement : 25 g/ jour
- Poulinière : 25 g/ jour
- Foal au sevrage et yearling : 25 g/ jour
||Pour 1 kg
Une mesure = 25 g.
VITAMIN C 10% is a complementary feed for horses. Under normal circumstances a horse produces adequate supplies of Vitamin C. However natural production may not be sufficient during the following circumstances and supplementation can be beneficial.
- Horses in very hard training where additional antioxidant support is required.
- During periods of stress.
- In very hot conditions.
- In young and old horses to nutritionally support collagen synthesis.
Instructions for Proper Use:
VITAMIN C 10% should be added to the normal feed ration.
All Horses: Feed 25g per day (one level scoop ), or as directed by your veterinary surgeon or nutritionist.
Young Horses: Feed 5g per day, or as directed by your veterinary surgeon or nutritionist.